8 Things You Didn’t Know About Me
Dennis McDonald tagged me in the “8 Things You Didn’t Know About Me” game so here goes:
- I love Chai and drink a lot of it (not the Starbucks kind…the regular Indian kind which is way better).
- I am a digitalmediaholic. I have over 6 terabytes of ripped movies and 100 GB of music.
- I am a dot com bubble survivor. I founded a venture-funded startup called iWidgets.com that created widgets for web pages. Unfortunately, the technology was six years ahead of its time.
- My un-Americanized name is Nikunj, pronounced nick-ooonj.
- I have never had any alcoholic beverage…none.
- I became a vegetarian in 2001…did it cold turkey (pun intended).
- I grew up in Bombay and came to the U.S. in 1987 for my undergrad education. Never went back, and became a U.S. citizen a few years ago.
- I enjoy the creative aspects of brand development, especially logo development, tag line creation and messaging.